Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill (Urban Fantasy)

Sentinel for House Cadogan, Merit has her work cut out for her.  Not only is she obliged to protect her liege lord, Ethan Sullivan, but she also has a responsibility to the rest of the members.

When Ethan requires her aid in protecting the pack Apex, Gabriel, she is there, ready to fight.  And she is there to try to determine where the attacks are coming from, though deception makes that a challenge.

I am enjoying reading this series, save for one thing and that is that occasionally I find words that are either a poor choice, or flat out misused which is one of my biggest pet peeves.  It makes me want to channel Inigo Montoya and say, "Stop using that word!  I do not think it means what you think it means."

Regardless, I will continue with the series to see how things develop.


No comments:

Post a Comment